This Page

has been moved to new address

Yes We Can

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lead from the Start: Yes We Can

Monday, February 04, 2008

Yes We Can

I try to avoid overt politics on this blog so, I offer this as a commentary. This is an example of what it takes to reach the youth vote. Pop culture icons lip syncing to a political speech. At least it isn't the other way around. Politicians lip-synching to pop culture icons. I guess we had that with the last Democrat elected president. (Don't stop thinking about tomorrow. Remember the saxophone?) Mr. Tilson, thanks for the heads-up. Who knew the guy who wrote DOn't Phunk with My Heart" and "My Humps" could write a politcal song. Well I guess Obama( 's speech writer) really wrote it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Jose Vilson said...

When I saw this, I thought at first I enjoyed it too for its entertainment value, and for its hearkening to MLK Jr. However, I'm still not convinced of either candidate. Frankly, I'm looking at both candidates with the hawk's eye. Gotta be careful with how they sell us ... or sell us out for that matter.

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger j m holland said...

I totally agree Jose. Buyer beware.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home