This Page

has been moved to new address

Local boy makes it big!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lead from the Start: Local boy makes it big!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Local boy makes it big!


Thanks to Alexander at This Week in Education I learned about what is happening in my own state.

One of my favorite politicians, Mark Warner, will be the Keynote speaker at the Democratic Convention. If people knew what Warner did for this state they would have elected him president. Too bad we didn't have a chance. I think it was because of that scary New York Times portrait of him.

photo from wikipedia

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cool. I haven't really been following this guy, but if you like him then I'll bet I'd like him.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Melissa B. said...

Warner was my gov, and now he's gonna be my senator--I'm some kinda psyched! BTW, The Scribe is back online, and we're hosting the Silly Summer Sunday Sweepstakes again tomorrow. Please come by and Share the Caption Love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home