This Page

has been moved to new address

Moving Inside Pre-K

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lead from the Start: Moving Inside Pre-K

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Moving Inside Pre-K

I am very excited to announce that I have begun writing for Inside Pre-K. I will continue to publish here but I will focus more on teacher leadership and perspectives on education issues here and most pre-k content will move to Inside Pre-K and will occasionally be cross posted here.

Here is a link to my second post: my first was a cross post of the Michael Phelps ADD article.
Thanks to everyone who has supported my blogging on Lead from the Start since February 2006. Its because of your support and comments that I have come this far.
Why does it matter what works in Pre-K?

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the Inside Pre-K gig! I read your article on ADD and enjoyed it. I have worked with pre-k and k teachers in the past on differentiating for the students in their classes. It comes so naturally to most pre-k teachers so that whenever I was asked to consult in a class I usually asked another pre-k teacher to come along and share their tricks.
I'm going to forward the link to some teachers and directors I know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home