This Page

has been moved to new address

Eduwonks Bring the Carnival Home

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lead from the Start: Eduwonks Bring the Carnival Home

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Eduwonks Bring the Carnival Home



Excellent and exhaustive carnival this week from Eduwonks. I definitely cite the eduwonks as a major reason I am blogging and living in the 21C now. After reading a couple carnivals two years ago and figuring out that there is a great wide world out here that educators can build sandcastles in with words, I started this here blog. Enjoy the carnival and watch out for the cotton candy.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Jose Vilson said...

I agree. Eduwonks' Carnival definitely brought me tons more visitors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home