This Page

has been moved to new address

Thankful List

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lead from the Start: Thankful List

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thankful List

I am, of course, thankful for my students but, I am also thankful for mystudents' parents.

As a teacher of young children I am constantly remindedthat I am my students' second teacher even if I am their "first" teacher.

I am also thankful for the cosmic justice of the classroom, in which theteacher's pet can get in trouble for telling her friends that vampires aregoing to eat their parents and that the class clown gets accolades forhelping somebody tie their shoes.

Even as the teacher's pet is admired forher creativity and the class clown gets a sideways look for not lettinghis friend tie his shoes himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home