This Page

has been moved to new address

Obama Takes it to The House of Reps

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lead from the Start: Obama Takes it to The House of Reps

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Obama Takes it to The House of Reps

This is a randomish post but I feel like I have to get it off my brain.

I love watching Obama without a prompter. It is like watching Michael Jordan shoot hoops on a playground court. Here is one swish.

"Sunshine is the best disinfectant."

He is quite possibly the smartest president we have had since... Jefferson?
This just off twitter about education:
snbeach #educon STEM is now Science Tinkering Engineering Mathematics

my take: Silence Testing Educate More

I wish we could do what is right easier. Watching this video, every time Obama goes in for kill he says, "Look". To me this says he has a "vision." What do you think?

Then he says, "What are you doing inside your caucus?"


Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home