This Page

has been moved to new address

If I Were a Muppet

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lead from the Start: If I Were a Muppet

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

If I Were a Muppet

This is going to be a short and sweet post. Sometimes I feel like the male character in this classic bit from Sesame Street. I am really into education, teaching, the power of children, the amazing vision that children have and their ability to make us see the world different than we do. But, I get so into this whole teaching thing sometimes I forget where I am, I start passionately preaching to the choir until they remind me, I am not singing the same song anymore. So for all of you teacher leader freaks out there who absolutely just love education, this one's for you. With out us the profession may never start singing but, lets not get too far ahead of the parade that people don't know you are in it.


Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger boymom101 said...

i'm singing with you, my friend.....jon

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You look good in that striped shirt.

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting thoughts to end the year with! love the song...

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Jeanie in NC said...

Boy, can I relate!

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger takefive said...

I'm joining in the manamana choir. Where do I sign up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home